Our practice began in or around 1958 by Dr. West. Then the practice was purchased by Dr. Thomas Hatchett in 1963, at this time the office was the office was located at 103 Academy, this was across the street from what was then the Dublin Fire Department. In 1968 the office relocated to 1908 Bellevue road. Dr. Hatchett was born in Talladega, Alabama in 1937. He received his undergraduate degree from Auburn and went to Emory Dental School. Dr Hatchett served his country prior to going into private dental practice in the Air Force from 1961-1963. Dr. Whittle purchased the practice in 1995. Dr Gay joined the practice as an associate in 2000 and then gained partnership in 2002. In December of 2009 Dr's Whittle and Gay began construction of the current building at 2400 Bellevue Road, #28 Erin office park. Dr.'s Whittle and Gay purchased Dr. Barden’s practice and they moved in the current location in May of 2010 under the name Middle Georgia Family Dentistry.